Monday, August 25, 2008

Robot Coupe Bread Slicer: I Have No Words.

I know - this is another day of “wow that’s a gadget I would have never thought of” here at Coolest Gadgets. You all will recall the friggin’ awesome Steak Toaster from last week (which is still the most awesome thing ever) - and now this week we have an innovation in bread slicing.

I know what you’re thinking - “bread slicing? Is that the best thing since sliced bread?” as you dissolve into giggles at your own cleverness. Again, some clever (but slightly twisted) individual took a look at his salad shooter, then at his baguette lying on the counter and though “dude, I need something to shoot sliced baguette!” Thus the Robot Coupe Bread Slicer was born.

Being neither a robot nor a coupe, the Robot Coupe Bread Slicer is a gleaming, stainless steel monolith that will tear through baguette like a hot knife through butter. The description from the seller’s website (spelling errors not corrected!):

No comments: